Additional benefits include:
- “Zero tolerance for fraud” policy
- Effective claim management techniques
- Timesaving online services at Texas Mutual website
- Long-term commitment to Texas employers
- Online access to safety and claims resources
A representative can provide you with complete details on workers’ compensation insurance and recommend cost-effective ways to control expenses through safety engineering and claim services.
QUALIFYING PROGRAM CLASS CODES7720 Ambulance Service8017 Medical Equipment Supply Dealer – Retail8018 Medical Equipment Supply dealer – Wholesale8045 Pharmacies – Retail8047 Pharmacies – Wholesale8828 Home Health Care8829 Nursing Homes8832 Physicians, Physical Therapists8833 Ambulance Service – Air Ambulance – Medical Personnel9052 Retirement Centers or Ambulatory Residents9040 Hospice8868 Mental Health and Mental Retardation – Professional Employees9101 Mental Health and Mental Retardation – All Other Employees